1. Description of personal information collected and kept by our company
The personal information we collect from our customers includes the customer’s name, email address, company name, and department name. The provision of personal information to our company is voluntary. However, if such information is not provided, it may have an impact on the quality, speed and other aspects of the Company’s services.
2. Purposes for which personal information is used The personal information collected from customers will be used only for the following purposes.
(1) Mail Magazine distribution.
(2) Surveys used to assess trends in the automotive industry.
(3) Responding to customer requests and inquiries.
3. Management of personal information
Our company will implement measures to protect personal information and manage it appropriately in order to prevent the loss, destruction, modification, or disclosure of any personal information collected from customers.
4. Provision of personal information to third parties Personal information collected from customers will not be provided to or disclosed to third parties except in the following circumstances.
(1) If prior consent has been obtained from the customer
(2) If required to do so in accordance with the law or other applicable legislation
(3) If there is a potential threat to the individual concerned or to public health, safety or property
(4) In the event work is outsourced, collected personal information may be provided to outside contractors only to the extent necessary to conduct relevant outsourced work.
5. Outsourcing of personal information The Company may outsource collected personal information to outside contractors that fulfill the personal information protection safeguard standards determined by the Company.
6. Complaints/Inquiries Please refer to the “Customer inquiry line” below for all inquiries (complaints/questions) related to personal information.
7. Requests for disclosure of personal information Requests from the customer to notificate of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, erasure, suspension of provision to third parties, and disclosure of records provided to third parties (hereinafter “disclosure”) of collected personal information, or for notification of purpose for which personal information is used should be directed to the customer inquiry line listed below.
SC-ABeam Automotive Consulting
Personal information protection manager : Principal(Personal information protection manager/Person in charge of personal information protection)
Customer inquiry Line
Operating hours - Weekdays – 9:30 – 18:00
* After receiving a request for disclosure of personal information, we will send out a “Request for Disclosure of Personal Information Form”. We request that the inquiring party provide a copy of their identification card so that we may confirm their identity.